CITB Courses can now be taken Remotely allowing for candidates to undertake training online by working with their tutor in an online meeting in the same way they would in a classroom setting. CITB has also Introduced E-Learning Courses where candidates can take training courses on their own using online resources.
- Laptop or Tablet* – with camera function
- Your device requires a microphone and speakers to enable interaction between you, the tutor and other delegates.
- Access to reliable internet is an essential requirement and is the responsibility of each attendee.
- Email address and access to receive course materials and exam
- Photographic ID – Drivers license/Passport etc.
- Be able to access “Zoom Cloud Meetings” (link to the meeting will be provided by the centre)
- Your Laptop/device must have a camera as you must be clearly visible to the tutor throughout the course.
- You must complete and return the delegate information form prior to course attendance.
- Electronic CITB mandatory publications will be emailed prior to the course, hardcopies maybe available upon request (please enquire at the booking stage).
If you are using a Tablet device to attend the course you must have a secondary device to take the exam, as you must be visible to the tutor at all times, and this is not possible when a tablet device is used when accessing the exam format sent via email on Microsoft forms.